Executive employment agreement
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent employment agreement for use when engaging an executive.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email within 24 hours
Page Length: 6
|Published :||June, 2012|
The precedent employment agreement includes clauses relating to:
• performance review and bonus
• intellectual property
• restrictive covenants (i.e. restraints on the employee's right to work for a competitor)
• approvals required under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)
• termination of employment
To preview the executive employment agreement precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Letter of appointment of employee
• Letter of offer to award employee
• Letter of appointment of casual employee
• Employment agreement for lawyer
• Employment agreement for professional employee
• Enterprise agreement
• Enterprise agreement - unions
• Basic form of contractor or consultant agreement
• Agreement with medical practitioner
• Optional Clauses Precedents
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.