Employment agreement for lawyer
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent employment agreement for use when engaging a legal practitioner.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email.
Page length: 4
|Published :||June, 2012|
The precedent employment agreement includes clauses relating to:
• termination of employment
• law society membership and practising certificate
To preview the
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Letter of appointment of employee
• Letter of offer to award employee
• Letter of appointment of casual employee
• Executive employment agreement
• Employment agreement for professional employee
• Enterprise agreement
• Enterprise agreement - unions
• Basic form of contractor or consultant agreement
• Agreement with medical practitioner
• Optional Clauses Precedents
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.