Letter of appointment of employee
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent letter appointing a new employee and setting out the terms of employment.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 3
|Published :||June, 2012|
The precedent letter includes provisions relating to:
• probationary period
• intellectual property
• termination of employment
• restraints on the employee's right to work for a competitor
To preview the letter of appointment of employee precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Employment agreement for professional employee
• Letter of offer to award employee
• Letter of appointment of casual employee
• Executive employment agreement
• Employment agreement for lawyer
• Enterprise agreement
• Enterprise agreement - unions
• Basic form of contractor or consultant agreement
• Agreement with medical practitioner
• Optional Clauses Precedents
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.