Basic form of contractor or consultant agreement
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a basic precedent agreement for the provision of work or services by a consultant or contractor.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email within 24 hours
Page length: 3
|Published :||June, 2012|
The precedent contains basic terms governing the engagement of a contractor or consultant. (Please note that this document is not customised for the construction industry.)
The precedent agreement includes provisions relating to:
• the nature of the work or services to be performed
• relevant warranties and indemnities
To preview the basic form of contractor or consultant agreement precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Agreement with incorporated contractor/consultant
• Agreement with unincorporated contractor/consultant
• Labour hire agreement
• Consultant confidentiality and non disclosure deed
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Employment agreement for professional employee
• Letter of offer to award employee
• Letter of appointment of casual employee
• Enterprise agreement
• Agreement with medical practitioner
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.