Agreement with incorporated contractor/consultant
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a detailed precedent agreement for the provision of work or services by the personnel of an incorporated consultant or contractor.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email within 24 hours
Page length: 6
|Published :||June, 2012|
The precedent contains provisions governing the engagement of an incorporated contractor or consultant. The agreement provides that personnel engaged by the contractor/consultant will provide services to the principal company. (Please note that this document is not customised for the construction industry.)
The precedent agreement includes clauses relating to:
• the nature of the services to be performed
• payment and expenses
• intellectual property
• relevant warranties and indemnities
To preview the agreement with incorporated contractor/consultant precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of contractor or consultant agreement
• Agreement with unincorporated contractor/consultant
• Labour hire agreement
• Consultant confidentiality and non disclosure deed
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Employment agreement for professional employee
• Letter of offer to award employee
• Letter of appointment of casual employee
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.