Agreement with medical practitioner
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent agreement between a medical practitioner and the operator of a medical clinic, governing the practitioner's practice at the clinic.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email within 24 hours
Page length: 5
|Published :||June, 2012|
The precedent contains provisions governing the practitioner's practice at a medical clinic. The agreement is to be executed by the medical practitioner and the operator of the clinic.
The precedent agreement includes clauses relating to:
• the services to be provided by the medical practitioner and clinic operator respectively
• payment and expenses
• ethics and privacy
• relevant indemnities
To preview the agreement with medical practitioner precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of contractor or consultant agreement
• Agreement with incorporated contractor/consultant
• Agreement with unincorporated contractor/consultant
• Labour hire agreement
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Employment agreement for professional employee
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.