Letter outlining incentive scheme - bonus/shares
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent letter to an employee setting out an incentive scheme for a bonus or shares in the employee company.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 2
|Published :||June, 2012|
The scheme and letter operate separately to any employment agreement or other contract between the employee and employer.
The precedent letter includes provisions relating to:
• quarterly targets
• corresponding entitlements
• review date
To preview the letter outlining an incentive scheme for bonuses or shares precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Letter of appointment of employee
• Letter of offer to award employee
• Executive employment agreement
• Employment agreement for lawyer
• Employment agreement for professional employee
• Enterprise agreement
• Enterprise agreement - unions
• Commission based on actual sales - optional clause
• Commission based on actual revenue - optional clause
• Performance based bonus - optional clause
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.