Refund for usage of employee's own motor vehicle - optional clause
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent clause for inclusion in a broader employment agreement, governing the refund for an employee's use of his or her own vehicle in the course of employment.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 1
|Published :||June, 2012|
It is an optional clause for insertion into a broader employment agreement.
To preview the refund for usage of employee's own motor vehicle - optional clause precedent click click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Letter of appointment of employee
• Letter of offer to award employee
• Executive employment agreement
• Employment agreement for lawyer
• Employment agreement for professional employee
• Enterprise agreement
• Enterprise agreement - unions
• Use of motor vehicle supplied by employer - optional clause
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.