Redundancy policy / redundancy clause
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||These precedent redundancy provisions can be used (with minor edits) as either a policy or clause.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 2
|Published :||June, 2012|
As a clause, the provisions can be inserted into an employment agreement.
As a policy, the provisions are used independently to the employment agreement.
The precedent includes provisions relating to:
• scope application
• severance pay
• exceptions from the employer's obligation to make a severance payment
To preview the redundancy policy / redundancy clause precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Letter of appointment of employee
• Letter of offer to award employee
• Executive employment agreement
• Employment agreement for lawyer
• Employment agreement for professional employee
• Enterprise agreement
• Enterprise agreement - unions
• Redundancy termination letter
• Deed of release (redundancy)
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.