Redundancy termination letter
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent letter informing an employee that his or her position has become redundant.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 1
|Published :||June, 2012|
• informs the recipient that his or her position has become redundant
• sets out the redundancy payment that will be made
To preview the redundancy termination letter precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Deed of release (redundancy)
• Redundancy policy / redundancy clause
• Termination letter - termination on notice or payment in lieu of notice
• Termination letter - termination for poor performance
• Termination letter - termination for serious misconduct
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.