Deed of release (redundancy)
|Author(s) :||Brooke Pendlebury|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent deed of release customised for use upon termination of employment due to redundancy.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 5
|Published :||February, 2012|
The release has been customised for use upon termination of an employee by an employer due to redundancy.
The precedent contains clauses relating to:
• a warranty by the terminated employee
To preview the deed of release (redundancy) precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Redundancy termination letter
• Redundancy policy / redundancy clause
• Termination letter - termination on notice or payment in lieu of notice
• Termination letter - termination for poor performance
• Termination letter - termination for serious misconduct
• Deed of release (termination)
Having established Pendlebury Workplace Law in May 2006, Brooke brings over eleven years experience in advising employers and employees on all areas of workplace relations and employment law. Brooke is also an adjunct lecturer in law at the University of NSW and the Macquarie Graduate School of Management.
Additional information about Brooke is available here.