Termination letter - termination on notice or payment in lieu of notice
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent letter informing an employee of his or her termination of employment.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 1
|Published :||June, 2012|
• informs the recipient that the employment contract is terminated pursuant to his or her employment agreement
• provides for a notice period or payment in lieu of notice
• sets out relevant termination payments
To preview the termination letter - termination on notice or payment in lieu of notice precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Deed of release (termination)
• Termination letter - termination for poor performance
• Termination letter - termination for serious misconduct
• Redundancy termination letter
• Performance management policy
• Grievance resolution policy
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.