Termination letter - termination for poor performance
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent letter informing an employee of his or her termination of employment due to poor performance.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 1
|Published :||June, 2012|
• documents the employee's performance management and formal warnings
• informs the recipient that the employment contract is terminated
• provides for a notice period or payment in lieu of notice
• sets out relevant termination payments
To preview the termination letter - termination for poor performance precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Deed of release (termination)
• Termination letter - termination on notice or payment in lieu of notice
• Termination letter - termination for serious misconduct
• Formal warning letter - unsatisfactory employee performance
• Final warning letter - unsatisfactory employee performance
• Redundancy termination letter
• Performance management policy
• Drugs and alcohol policy
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.