Formal warning letter - unsatisfactory employee performance
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||This is a precedent formal warning letter to an employee due to unsatisfactory performance, behaviour or conduct.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 1
|Published :||June, 2012|
The letter is suitable for use in relation to unsatisfactory performance, behaviour or conduct.
• documents the employee's unsatisfactory performance, behaviour or misconduct
• puts the employee on notice of how his or her performance must improve
• warns of the risk of termination
To preview the formal warning letter for unsatisfactory employee performance precedent click here.
This precedent is also available via subscription to the Australian Encyclopaedia of Forms and Precedents.
• Termination letter - termination on notice or payment in lieu of notice
• Termination letter - termination for poor performance
• Final warning letter - unsatisfactory employee performance
• Termination letter - termination for serious misconduct
• Performance management policy
• Harassment and bullying policy
• Social media policy
• Drugs and alcohol policy
• Acceptable IT use policy
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.