Bundle: Basic form of employment agreement with optional clauses
|Author(s) :||Joe Catanzariti; Michael Byrnes|
|Short Description :||The bundle contains a basic form of employment agreement (for employees) as well as optional clauses for use with employment agreements|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 18
|Published :||June, 2012|
The precedents have been prepared by expert Employment Lawyers from leading law firm Clayton Utz, Joe Catanzariti (Partner) and Michael Byrnes (Special Counsel).
Precedent agreements and optional clauses included in the bundle:
• Basic form of employment agreement
• Letter outlining incentive scheme - bonus/shares
• Fringe benefits tax clause
• Salary sacrifice clause
• Use of motor vehicle supplied by employer - optional clause
• Refund for usage of employee's own motor vehicle - optional clause
• Performance based bonus - optional clause
• Commission based on actual sales - optional clause
• Commission based on actual revenue - optional clause
• Redundancy policy / redundancy clause
For more information and to view a sample of a specific precedent, click on the precedent name above.
Joe Catanzariti is the lead Partner for the National Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He is one of Australia's foremost experts in employment law.
Michael Byrnes is a Special Counsel for the Clayton Utz Workplace Relations, Employment and Safety Practice Group. He has broad experience in employment law, in both litigious and transactional matters.