Bundle: eCommerce precedents
|Author(s) :||Adrian Lawrence, Baker & McKenzie; Allison Manvell, Baker & McKenzie; Alexandra Morrissey, Baker & McKenzie|
|Short Description :||This bundle contains a collection of 11 eCommerce precedents.|
|Format :||Word document delivered by email
Page length: 92
|Published :||April, 2012|
The precedents have been prepared by expert technology and communications lawyers from leading law firm Baker & McKenzie.
Precedent agreements included in the bundle:
• B2B software licence agreement (in favour of licensee)
• B2B software licence agreement (in favour of licensor)
• Click wrap software licence (B2C)
• Small scale B2B web hosting agreement
• Web development agreement (in favour of customer)
• Web development agreement (in favour of developer)
• Website advertising agreement (in favour of website operator)
• Website content supply agreement (in favour of customer)
• Website content supply agreement (in favour of supplier)
For more information and to view a sample of a specific precedent, click on the precedent name above.
Adrian Lawrence, Baker & McKenzie
Adrian Lawrence is a partner in the Sydney office of Baker & McKenzie where he advises on media, intellectual property and information technology, providing advice in relation to major issues relating to the online and offline media interests. He is recognised as a leading Australian media and telecommunications lawyer.
Allison Manvell, Baker & McKenzie
Allison Manvell is a senior associate in the Technology, Communications and Commercial, and Media & Content, teams at Baker & McKenzie, Sydney. Allison advises on commercial and regulatory matters across a range of industries with a particular focus on digital media, technology, broadcasting and content licensing and regulation.
Alex Morrissey, Baker & McKenzie
Alex Morrissey is an associate in the Technology, Communications & Commercial and the Media & Content teams at Baker & McKenzie, Sydney