British Columbia Business Corporations Act & Commentary, 2016 Edition
Publisher: LexisNexis Canada
A leading reference tool on the British Columbia Business Corporations Act, this portable guide includes these unique features prepared by leading Canadian corporate law practitioners:
- Commentary that addresses:
- New developments in the Business Corporations Act
- The history and evolution of the Act
- Overview and key elements of the Act
- Full text of British Columbia Business Corporations Act, 2002, as amended
- Full text of British Columbia Business Corporations Regulation, B.C. Reg. 65/2004
- Full text of Extraprovincial Companies and Foreign Entities from a Designated Province Regulation, B.C. Reg. 88/2009
- Over 80 B.C. Company, Extra provincial Company and Unlimited Liability Company forms
- Tables of concordance comparing the Act, its predecessor and the Canada Business Corporations Act
Highlights of this New Edition
- Latest amendments to BCBCA, ss. 5, 124, 356, 357, 360, 364.1 effective May 14, 2015
- Key recent cases
Who Should Buy
Table of Contents
- General practitioners who must have a quick reference tool in order to advise on all aspects of a business, from incorporating to exiting
- Corporate/commercial lawyers who must keep abreast of the latest developments in business corporation law and procedures
- In-house counsel who oversee all matters of corporate compliance and propriety of corporate filings
- Law clerks who need concrete guidance to facilitate their corporate filings and record keeping
- Law clerk program students who need solid understanding of both the procedural and substantive framework for entry into the world of corporate clerkship
Tables of ConcordanceBusiness Corporations Act
Business Corporations Regulation
Extraprovincial Companies and Foreign Entities from a Designated Province Regulation
British Columbia Company Forms
Community Contribution Company Regulation
Editors: Andrew McLeod, B.A., M.B.A., LL.B. & Ian MacIntosh, B.Comm, LL.B.
Andrew McLeod, B.A., M.B.A., LL.B.
, is currently a Partner of the Business Law Group of the Vancouver office of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, practising corporate and securities law. He has been involved in financings, restructurings, mergers and acquisitions of both public and private companies in the local, national and international context. Ian MacIntosh, B.Comm, LL.B.
, is formerly a Partner of the Business Law Group of the Vancouver office of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, practising corporate/commercial law. He has significant experience in mergers and acquisitions, public-private partnerships, and the high technology sector. Mr. MacIntosh has been involved in all manner of corporate transactions for both public and private companies in Canada and abroad.
To order or for current pricing go to:
store.lexisnexis.ca/store/ca or 1-800-668-6481
Price subject to change. Shipping, handling, and sales tax will be added where applicable. LexisNexis, the Knowledge Burst logo, and lexis.com are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Matthew Bender is a registered trademark of Matthew Bender properties Inc. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2012 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. No part of these materials including graphics or logos, may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without specific written permission of LexisNexis.
Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.