The Lawyers Weekly - 1 Year Digital Subscription
Publisher: LexisNexis Canada
Published since 1983, The Lawyers Weekly
is an indispensible research tool for thousands of lawyers across the country. It delivers critical news and information on significant court decisions, industry trends, strategies, issues and events that affect the legal profession.The Lawyers Weekly
is published 48 times annually, and is available in print and digital formats, with online access to searchable content, Sharing Tools, and archived issues.
With The Lawyers Weekly
- Informed analysis of significant decisions from all levels of court across Canada, with commentary from legal experts and the lawyers involved in the proceedings
- Timely coverage of law firm mergers, law firm and judicial appointments, legal seminars and conferences, law society proceedings and bar association activities
- A "Focus Section" that offers expert commentary and in-depth legal analysis on a variety of law firm practice areas
- A "Digest" of recent decisions, featuring summaries of the most important recent court decisions
- A "Business & Careers" section, with articles on the business of law and career advice for lawyers at all stages
- "Names in the News" – movers and shakers in the Canadian legal world
Throughout the year, The Lawyers Weekly
delivers a selection of specialty magazines with our newspaper:In-House Counsel
– published once annually – focuses on the growing corporate counsel market, and explores cutting-edge issues such as work-life balance and corporate social responsibilities Recovery
– published twice annually – provides insight and expert commentary on personal injury law in Canada Succession Planning
– published three-times annually – helps leaders plan for the successful continuation of their business Forensic Accounting & Fraud
– published twice annually – dedicated to exploring the legal and financial tools, technology and investigative strategies required to take down the fraudstersTerms and conditions:
Please allow 5-10 business days for registration and delivery of your first e-mail alert. Please note that delivery of your first e-mail alert is required in order to access the digital edition.
To order or for current pricing go to:
store.lexisnexis.ca/store/ca or 1-800-668-6481
Price subject to change. Shipping, handling, and sales tax will be added where applicable. LexisNexis, the Knowledge Burst logo, and lexis.com are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Matthew Bender is a registered trademark of Matthew Bender properties Inc. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2012 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. No part of these materials including graphics or logos, may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without specific written permission of LexisNexis.
Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.