SAVE 57% NOW!* The Bottom Line - 1 Year Print Subscription
Publisher: LexisNexis Canada
With a broad network of contributing writers, The Bottom Line tackles emerging issues and tracks trends Canadian accountants need to know about, both at home and on foreign shores. Every issue of The Bottom Line enjoys remarkable, top-tier penetration with professional decision-makers and managers
Each issue contains:
- Compelling news coverage that critically appraises the full spectrum of issues, in a concise and reader-friendly manner.
- Commentary from leading experts in their fields on topics such as investing, accounting-related software and technology, tax issues and emerging legal trends related to taxation.
- Focus sections that offer expert, in-depth exploration of topics and developments in accounting, including the top 30 firms, marketing, IFRS, forensic accounting and fraud, e-commerce and financial planning.
- A must-read digest of important tax cases adjudicated recently.
With your annual subscription you'll receive 2 magazines at no additional cost:
- Succession Planning – helping leaders plan for the successful continuation of business
- Forensic Accounting & Fraud – dedicated to exploring the legal and financial tools, technology and investigative strategies required to take down the fraudsters
Published 16 issues annually, The Bottom Line
is the foundation you need to compete successfully in an ever-changing marketplace.*Terms and conditions:
Offer available in Canada, to new subscribers only; cannot be combined with other offers or discounts; expires November 15, 2013.
Please allow 5-10 business days for registration and delivery of your first issue.
To order or for current pricing go to:
store.lexisnexis.ca/store/ca or 1-800-668-6481
Price subject to change. Shipping, handling, and sales tax will be added where applicable. LexisNexis, the Knowledge Burst logo, and lexis.com are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Matthew Bender is a registered trademark of Matthew Bender properties Inc. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2012 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. No part of these materials including graphics or logos, may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without specific written permission of LexisNexis.
Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.