The Bottom Line - 2 Year Print + Digital Subscription
Publisher: LexisNexis Canada
With a broad network of contributing writers, The Bottom Line
tackles emerging issues and tracks trends Canadian accountants need to know about, both at home and on foreign shores.
Published 16 times annually, The Bottom Line
is available in print and digital formats, with online access to searchable content, Sharing Tools and archived issues.
With The Bottom Line
- Compelling news coverage that critically appraises the full spectrum of the issues, in a concise and reader-friendly manner
- Commentary from leading experts in their fields on topics from investing, accounting-related software and technology, to tax issues and emerging legal trends related to taxation
- Focus sections that offer expert, in-depth exploration of topics and developments in accounting, including the top 30 firms, marketing, employment, e-commerce and financial planning
- A must-read digest of important tax cases adjudicated recently
Throughout the year, The Bottom Line
delivers a selection of specialty magazines with our newspaper:
Terms and conditions:
- Succession Planning – published three-times annually – helping leaders plan for the successful continuation of their business
- Forensic Accounting & Fraud – published twice annually – dedicated to exploring the legal and financial tools, technology and investigative strategies required to take down the fraudsters
Please allow 5-10 business days for registration and delivery of your first e-mail alert. Please note that delivery of your first e-mail alert is required in order to access the digital edition.
To order or for current pricing go to:
store.lexisnexis.ca/store/ca or 1-800-668-6481
Price subject to change. Shipping, handling, and sales tax will be added where applicable. LexisNexis, the Knowledge Burst logo, and lexis.com are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license. Matthew Bender is a registered trademark of Matthew Bender properties Inc. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2012 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved. No part of these materials including graphics or logos, may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without specific written permission of LexisNexis.
Distribution for commercial purposes is prohibited.