Thousands of verified facts to help you reach top decision makers among America?s corporate elite are inside this annually printed directory. Find vital financial data on your prospects and competitors, your top financial decision makers, business relationships between companies, and more.
Availability: In Stock
America's Corporate Finance Directory™ (ACFD) saves you time by bringing everything together in one comprehensive source.
ACFD streamlines your research by providing these features and more:
Details on leading U.S. Companies:
• List of public and privately held companies
• Company locations and contact information
• Stock exchange symbols
• Number of employees
• Years in business
Verify financial data and target the right prospects:
• Show prospects that you already know their financial picture - earnings, assets and liabilities - before you make the first call
• Compare pension fund portfolios of companies in the same industry
• Find out how much the company generates in sales
• Learn a company's primary business, direct subsidiaries, and the outside service firms it uses
Profile top executives who make key financial decisions:
• See who is responsible for the cash and risk management of the company
• Find out who heads the purchasing department
• Locate key financial officers
• Get the right contact to discuss investment opportunities
Locate Financial Decision-Makers with Pinpoint Accuracy:
This powerful business tool puts priceless information at your fingertips with six easy-to-use indexes:
• Financial Responsibilities Indexes arrange individuals by 13 areas of responsibility: Cash Management, Employee Benefits, Human Resources, International Finance, Investor Relations, Leasing, Merger/Acquisition, Contracts, Pension Administration, Personnel Training and Development, Planning and Development, Purchasing, Real Estate, and Risk Management.
• Personnel Index arranges all listed personnel by last name so that you can locate a specific individual among the 31,878 listed throughout the book.
• S.I.C. Index sorts companies by S.I.C. code, with a companion index of industry categories and corresponding S.I.C. codes.
• Geographic Index arranges companies alphabetically by city within each state so you can target by region.
• Index of Private Companies lists companies that do not trade common stock on the market.
• Index of Companies lists alphabetically all parent companies and subsidiaries included in the Directory
The item you are trying to order is restricted to a quantity of 1 per order. Please complete the current order and place a new order for additional copy.
We are currently experiencing difficulties in adding this product to the cart. Please contact customer support at 1-800-543-6862 for assistance. You may continue to shop for other products in the store.