LexisNexis Florida Annotated Statutes, The Florida Bar Edition
Revised and expanded Florida statutes with new annotations delivers high quality with excellent value.
- Print Book
• References to LexisNexis practice guides and other secondary source materials
• The text of the statutes as passed by the Florida Legislature and supplied by the Division of Statutory Revision
• Cross-references to related statutory provisions, court rules, and constitutional provisions
• Cross-references to related provisions of the Florida Administrative Code
• Opinions of the Attorney General appearing under their own heading making it easier for you to distinguish them from case notes
• Comprehensive amendment notes for each statute that has been changed since 2002, allowing you to recreate the statute as it existed
• Finely tailored Case Notes that meaningfully interpret, apply, or construe the specific statute
Florida Civil, Judicial, Small Claims, and Appellate Rules with Florida Evidence Code, 2016 Edition
This latest edition of Florida Rules of Civil, Judicial, Small Claims, and Appellate Rules with Florida Evidence Code, 2016 Edition is a handy go-to reference that every practitioner should keep close at hand. It features the full text of the Rules of Civil Procedure, Judicial Administration, Small Claims and Appellate Rules, with the committee notes, rule histories, and statutory and rule references for each rule
Florida Family Law
Comprehensive set covers Florida family law with in-depth discussion, practice guides, forms and analysis.
Florida Standard Jury Instructions in Civil Cases, Third Edition
The Third Edition of this "must-have" publication sets out the revised 2010 Florida Standard Jury Instructions, and includes updates current through 2015.
Florida Will and Trust Forms Manual Combo - Automated Forms Version & Print Set
Comprehensive forms manual with indispensable automated forms to save you valuable time.