The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
AUASB Auditing and Assurance Standards
Auditing and Assurance Standards Board
Your Price: $56.50
Format: Practitioner, Softcover, 1464 pages , Book
The only authorised collection of auditing and assurance standards and guidance for auditors and accounting professionals.
AUASB Auditing and Assurance Standards is the authorised version of the AUASB pronouncements. It contains the collection of AUASB pronouncements issued from April 2006, and is current to October 2008.
As the national auditing and assurance standards setter, the AUASB plays an important role in developing high quality auditing and assurance standards and related guidance for auditors and providers of other assurance services.
· Authorised version
· Complete collection of AUASB pronouncements
· Current to October 2008
· Book format for easy reference
Roebuck & Martinov-Bennie, Case Studies in Auditing and Assurance, 4th ed, 2007.
· Foreword by Professor Ian Ramsay
· Foreword to AUASB Pronouncements
· AUASB Glossary
· Framework for Assurance Engagements
· Australian Auditing Standards
· Amendments to Australian Auditing Standards
· Compiled Australian Auditing Standards
· Standards on Review Engagements
· Standards on Assurance Engagements
· Guidance Statements