The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
Case Studies in Auditing and Assurance - Fifth Edition
Roebuck, P; Martinov-Bennie, N
Your Price: $55.30
Format: Academic, Softcover, 352 pages , Book
Stepping students through real-life cases of auditing practitioners
Case Studies in Auditing and Assurance is the only case studies book of its kind covering short case studies as opposed to longitudinal case studies. The authors cover the main auditing standards, providing 'real life' and fictional auditing case studies and scenarios. This new edition also includes some introductory material on relevant auditing standards for the first time to give readers background knowledge before they proceed with the case studies.
· Currency - includes 2010 changes to the AUASB Auditing and Assurance Standards
· Introductory text at the beginning of each chapter explains the key principles and objectives of the relevant standard
· 'Real life' scenarios provided by senior auditing practitioners
· Practice exam questions
· Solutions for lecturers
1. Audit Planning, Understanding the Entity and Risk Assessment
2. Internal Control and Fraud Risk
3. Auditor's Procedures in Response to Assessed Risks
4. IT Systems: Internal Control and Evidence
5. Audit Conclusions and Reporting
6. Other types of Audit, Review and Assurance Engagements
7. Quality Control, Ethical Requirements, Independence, Corporate Governance and Litigation
8. Short Discussion Questions on Various Topics
10. Practice Examinations
11. Solutions to Selected Cases