The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
Administrative Appeals Tribunal
Your Price: $117.00
Format: Practitioner, Softcover , Book
Written by Australia's leading authority on the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT), this second edition gives a detailed exposition of the jurisprudence of the AAT, its jurisdiction and procedures. The author also provides critical consideration of the future of the AAT and its effect on government decision-making. The relevant sections of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal Act 1975 (Cth) and the Practice Directions made by the AAT are included in the book.
Administrative Appeals Tribunal is an essential work for all practitioners, government bodies and those requiring a comprehensive yet accessible work on the Commonwealth AAT. The significant influence of the AAT on the work of other Australian tribunals makes this work important for tribunal members and users generally.
* Establishment and Organisation
* Jurisdiction of Administrative Appeals Tribunal
* Notification of Review Rights and Reasons for Decision
* Applicants for Review
* Initiation of Review
* Parties to Review Applications
* Procedure at Hearing
* Stay of Decision
* Powers of Administrative Appeals Tribunal on Review
* Appeals from Administrative Appeals Tribunal Decisions
* Performance of Administrative Appeals Tribunal and the Future