The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
Franchising - covenants to be contained in a licence (or sub-lease) of premises
Carkeet, M; Mitchell, K
Your Price: $66.30
Format: Word document deliver by email , Digital
This precedent document comprises template covenants to be contained in a licence (or sub-lease) of premises for a franchise business.
These covenants include terms relating to: · the licensing fee;
· damage to the premises; and
· other responsibilities under the licence or sub-lease.
The precedent may be executed as a deed by the lessor, the franchisor and the franchisee. These precedent covenants are suitable for use where:
· a franchisee has entered into a franchise agreement to carry on a certain business;
· the franchisor has leased the business premises from the Lessor, and constructed the franchise outlet;
· the franchisor is granting the franchisee a licence or sub-lease for the premises, so that the franchisee may carry out the business there (pursuant to the franchise agreement); and
· consent to that licence or sub-lease may be sought from the franchisor's lessor.
Similar or related precedents available for purchase include:
· Franchise agreement
· Master franchise agreement
· Non-competition covenant