The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
Master franchise agreement
Carkeet, M; Mitchell, K
Your Price: $83.30
Format: Word document deliver by email , Digital
This precedent document is a template master franchise agreement. A master franchise agreement gives a master franchisee the right to manage the franchisor's business systems within a certain territory, including the network of supporting franchisees.
The precedent master franchise agreement is to be executed as a deed by the franchisor and master franchisee. The precedent includes clauses relating to:
· the grant of a master franchise;
· terms and conditions of the granted rights, including performance criteria;
· compliance with the Franchising Code of Conduct; and
· the parties' other responsibilities under the master franchise agreement.
This precedent master franchise agreement is suitable for use where:
· the franchisor has developed a distinctive business format featuring certain marks, images, systems and/or procedures for the sale of particular products and/or services;
· the franchisor network in the relevant territory features franchisees each operating separate businesses using the franchisor system, images, etc; and
· the franchisor wishes to appoint a master franchisee to manage the franchisor network in the territory, and have the responsibility for recruiting, supplying, motivating, training, supervising and supporting franchisees located in the territory.
Similar or related precedents available for purchase include:
· Franchise agreement
· Franchising - covenants to be contained in a licence (or sub-lease) of premises
· Non-competition covenant