The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
All moneys and performance guarantee and indemnity (non-specific) - long form
Format: Word document delivered by email within 24 hours , Digital
This precedent document is a long form template guarantee and indemnity for all moneys and performance of and by a borrower or other debtor.
The guarantee and indemnity is not specific to any agreement between the beneficiary (eg a financier) and the borrower (ie the party whose liabilities are guaranteed). The precedent is suitable for use whether or not the guarantor and/or borrower is incorporated as a company.
The precedent is to be executed as a deed or agreement between the guarantor and beneficiary.
This guarantee and indemnity precedent includes clauses relating to:
· defining the borrower's obligations;
· an unconditional guarantee in favour of the beneficiary;
· an indemnity in favour of the beneficiary;
· the guarantor's undertakings and other obligations under the guarantee and indemnity;
· method of payment; and
· relevant warranties.
Similar or related precedents available for purchase include:
· Agreement settling rights of co-guarantors inter se
· All moneys and performance guarantee and indemnity - long form
· All moneys and performance guarantee and indemnity - short form
· All moneys guarantee and indemnity - short form
· Deed poll releasing guarantor from liability under guarantee
· General indemnity in respect of specific events
· Guarantee and indemnity - very short form
· Notice to guarantor that principal has made default and requiring payment