The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
Quick Reference Card: Contract Law I
J W Carter
Format: A4, 4-page, laminated card , Book
Supporting LexisNexis' vision to strengthen student learning outcomes throughout and beyond their university years, Quick Reference Cards (QRCs) offer a concise summary of the topic in four to eight laminated A4 pages designed to be folded once into an easy-to-handle reference. The summary consists of the most important principles of the topic, including important legislation and cases. QRCs make ideal study aids both for classroom and exam use, and as self-teaching tools for practitioners.
· Written by the leading author
· Written in simple propositional format
· Covers common law and statute
· Numbered propositions for all major topics
· Key cases identified for each topic
· Cross referenced to all Carter contract material
· See at a glance the cases & statutes extracted in the 2011 edition of Cases and Materials on Contract Law in Australia
· Includes table of contents
· Divided into two cards for ease of reference - buy each as you need it or buy both together
View our entire collection here
Contract Law - I
· Formation of contract
· Terms of the contract and consumer guarantees
· Construction of the contract
· Capacity to contract
· Privity of contract
· Illegality of contract