The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
Company Law: Concise Cases and Legislation
Pre order now
Written as a companion text for students studying corporate law, Company Law: Concise Cases and Legislation allows readers to approach key material in an accessible way, with concise extracts from cases and the Corporations Act.
Divided into two, chapters in the first half of Company Law follows the life cycle of a corporation from incorporation to insolvency through relevant case law. The second half of the book includes useful extracts from the Corporations Act.
• Combines company law cases and legislation in the one handy volume.
• Provides concise extracts and commentary from cases and the CA.
• Allows students to read cases iand legislation an accessible way.
Harris, Company Law: Theories, Principles and Applications, 2012
Austin and Ramsay, Ford's Principles of Corporations Law 15th edition, 2012
Gooley, Russell, Dicker and Zammit, Corporations and Associations 5th edition, 2011
Harris, Hargovan and Adams, Australian Corporate Law 3rd edition, 2011
Table of Contents
2. Regulatory Framework
3. Corporate personality
4. Corporate capacity and corporate liability
5. Internal management and meetings
6. Shares and shareholders
7. Directors and officers
8. The duty of care and diligence
9. The duty of good faith
10. Misappropriation of corporate opportunities and secret profits
11. Managing conflicts
12. Members' remedies
13. Excerpts from the Corporations Act