The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
Intellectual Property in Australia, 5th Edition
Stewart, A; Griffith, P; Bannister, J; Liberman, A
Pre order now
Format: Softcover , Book
Intellectual Property in Australia is an insightful treatment of the various trends and tensions that exist within the individual regimes devoted to particular forms of intellectual property, and in the subject as a whole.
Written in clear and engaging terms, the book provides in-depth and topical treatment of each regime and the policy issues they have generated, and draws on leading cases as examples of a particular type of problem or decision.
Providing a solid learning resource for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, and those who teach them, Intellectual Property in Australia also provides practical advice for practitioners.
• Includes commentary on recent cases and identifies upcoming reforms
• Written by a highly regarded author team, providing expert commentary in a specialised area of law
• Includes online support to assist lecturers and students
• New 2-colour design to assist in navigation and learning
Ricketson, Richardson, Davison, Intellectual Property: Cases, Materials and Commentary 5th ed, 2012
LN Intellectual Property Collection 2013
Collins and Forrest, LexisNexis Study Guide: Intellectual Property, 2008
Quick Reference Card: Intellectual Property, 2011
PART I - INTRODUCTION
1. An Overview
2. Enforcement of Rights
PART II - CONFIDENTIALITY
3. The Concept of Rights in Information
4. Breach of Confidence
PART III - COPYRIGHT, DESIGNS AND RELATED RIGHTS
5. Copyright: Basic Concepts
6. Subsistence of Copyright
7. Exploitation of Copyright
8. Infringement of Copyright
9. Circuit Layouts
PART IV - PATENTS
11. The Patent System
12. Validity of Patents
13. Ownership and Exploitation of Patent Rights
14. Infringement of Patent Rights
15. Plant Breeder's Rights
PART V - BUSINESS REPUTATION
16. Misappropriation of Business Reputation: General Principles
17. Misappropriation: Establishing a Reputation
18. Misappropriation: Establishing Deception
19. Registration of Trade Markets
20. Protection and Exploitation of Registered Marks
PART VI - OTHER DIMENSIONS
21. International Aspects of Intellectual property Protection
22. Commercialising Intellectual Property