The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
International Commercial Law, 5th Edition (eBook)
Format: ePub , Digital
Please choose your device carefully and only download your eBook to the device on which you intend to read it. eBooks cannot be moved from one device to another.
International Commercial Law is a popular text designed for both business and law students studying international commercial and trade law. Written by Professor John Mo, an expert in the area, the book takes a practical approach to the legal considerations that arise with international transactions.
• Written by an international commercial and trade law expert.
• Fully updated to include the latest international developments, case law and legislative changes.
• Online teaching and learning support available.
Traves, Commercial Law, 2nd Edition, 2009
1. International Commercial Contracts Under Domestic Law
2. International Commercial Contracts under Major International Regimes: the CISG and the UNIDROIT Principles
3. Contracts for Carriage by Sea, Air and Land
4. Means of Payment in International Trade
5. Marine Insurance, Aviation Insurance and International Trade
6. Foreign Investment Law
7. The World Trade Organisation
8. Regional Trade Organisations
9. Settlement of International Commercial Disputes
10. New Developments in International Commercial Law