The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
Australian Competition Law, 2nd Edition
Your Price: $102.85
Format: Softcover , Book
Australian Competition Law provides an engaging and authoritative treatment of Australian competition law and is an ideal text both for practitioners and for those studying the subject for the first time.
The clear explanations of complex concepts and the lively style foster a sound understanding of the legal principles of competition law in Australia and its economic underpinnings. The work focuses on the contemporary situation and recent developments but also explains the historical context using analogies from popular culture.
The new edition of Australian Competition Law has been fully revised and the discussion of recent case law has been expanded. A new chapter is included to provide readers with assistance on understanding case law in this area, and a chapter on Access Regimes has also been added.
Online materials are available for lecturers to support this text. Please contact your local LexisNexis Relationship Manager for further information.
1. The Development of Competition Law
2. Common Law Restraint of Trade Doctrine
3. Market Definition
4. Market Power and Substantial Lessening of Competition
5. Understanding Competition Law Cases NEW
6. Application of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
7. Cartels and Anti-competitive Arrangements and Understandings
8. Taking Advantage of Market Power
9. Exclusive Dealing
10. Resale Price Maintenance
11. Anti-Competitive Mergers and Acquisitions
12. Authorisation and Notification
13. Access Regimes NEW
14. Public Enforcement: Policies and Procedures of the ACCC
15. Public Enforcement: Orders and Remedies Available to the ACCC
16. Private Actions and Remedies