The LexisNexis Store requires cookies in order to function. It appears that your browser has cookies disabled.
Please to find out how to enable cookies in your browser.
LexisNexis takes privacy and security seriously. You can view our policies here .
Butterworths Questions and Answers: Criminal Law for Common Law States
Spears, D; Hickie, T
Your Price: $29.50
Format: Academic, Softcover, 250 pages , Book
A systematic approach to criminal law, focusing on Common Law states.
This book, part of the successful series Butterworths Questions and Answers, deals with criminal law in the Common Law states.
It provides an understanding of criminal law and gives a clear and systematic approach to tackling questions and giving the right answer during exams. Each chapter commences with a summary of relevant cases and key issues. The question is followed by an answer plan, a sample answer, examiner's comments and a section on common errors to avoid. The authors also give practical hints and tips for essay questions.
· The book is written for Common Law states so that students can focus on their own jurisdiction.
· An extra chapter gives tips on how to write good essays.
· The book provides practical guidelines for exams with an answer plan, sample answer, examiner's comments and common errors to avoid.
1. Murder and involuntary manslaughter
2. Voluntary manslaughter and defences to murder
3. Assault and sexual assault
4. Property offences
5. Drugs and public order
6. Extending criminal liability
7. How to write good essays