- Allows firms to quickly locate previous transactional work product that otherwise might be lost in internal document collections.
- Provides cross-referencing between and within your firm’s internal work product and lexis.com based on specific point-of-law discussions within your internal work product.
- Provides search results that identify documents and sections of documents for results relevant to your search, displaying them in an easy-to-read Table of Contents.
- Supplies users with matches to the Matthew Bender® clause library to provide model and authoritative language for clauses.
- Provides quick access with minimal training in the familiar lexis.com® user environment.
Hone in on specific sections of contracts and other deal documents
Specific clauses and provisions are not typically something you can access easily and there are,
at best, only limited ways to search for them within internal document collections.
Now there’s a way. LexisNexis® Total Search Transactional lets you search your firm’s internal documents using the familiar search logic of lexis.com. It’s easy to hone in on specific sections of documents that are most likely to contain the type of language you need.
- Find documents faster by searching only in transactional documents, not all firm documents—just click and begin searching.
- Work more efficiently by easily identifying entire documents, sections of documents, and clauses in search results—the Document Guide provides a quick view of the document’s contents, allowing you to click on a section title and move directly to that section.