Are you familiar with the basic workings of the Time Matters® software and have a solid foundation of actionable knowledge but now want to dive deeper? Do you want to streamline firm workflow? Have you been asked to create reports but are not sure where to begin? In one live, instructor led session, you will go beyond the basics and see the advanced functions of Time Matters like merge templates, setting up chains and triggers, integrating with Outlook, and creating custom reports. Support documents are included and can be downloaded in advance.
Time Matters® Document Assembly
• Create documents using Time Matters® and common document creation tools such as Microsoft Word and Word Perfect
• Create merge and formattable clipboard templates
• Explore Time Matters® document sharing features
• Identify the document collaboration and sharing features in Time Matters®
Time Matters® Calendar Automation
• Applying triggers and chains
• Use of AutoEntry forms
• Outlook integration with Time Matters®
Time Matters® Reporting
• Designing custom reports such as case management reports and contact phone books
• Save report criteria for future access
• Printing address labels and envelopes
Time Matters® Customization
• Setting up codes to categorize the information entered
• Changing the look and feel of the program
• Changing the way data entry screens display based on these categories
Many states accept eLearning classes for CLE credit. Please check this link to see the details regarding your state: http://www.lexisnexis.com/documents/20100607024257_small.pdf
The following states currently do not approve LexisNexis live, eLearning training: New Mexico and Ohio.
The following states require pre-approval: Delaware, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, and Wyoming.