* To enhance this Anytime training, we also offer a one-hour demonstration style live online session that can be scheduled at your timekeeper’s convenience. Contact LNTraining@lexisnexis.com for additional details including pricing and scheduling.
Goal: This Anytime Training Series is designed to cover the My Transactions Snap-In of Juris® Suite in detail. Coverage includes the basics of how to enter time entries in the Grid, Editor, or Calendar and expands to include an explanation of Tasks and viewing/correcting Tasks via the Grid, Editor, or Tasks panel.
Table of Contents:
• Entering Time
• Enter time in the Editor/Grid/Calendar
• Using the Stopwatch
• Submitting Time
• Viewing and Correcting Tasks
• New/AutoNew/New with Timer/Auto New with Timer
• Using the Client/Matter Lookup
• Introduction to MyTime Nodes
• My Time
• My Filters
• My Timers
Duration: 2 hrs. 12 minutes
The following states currently do not approve LexisNexis Anytime Training: Arkansas, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, and Minnesota.
Anytime Training qualifies as self-study only in the following states: Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Texas, Washington, West Virginia, and Wyoming.