This three-hour class is specially designed for attorneys who are primarily interested in using CaseMap's analysis features, but also want an understanding of how it's set up and data is loaded. You'll learn:
- How a case file and folders are set up on your network.
- A quick and simple way to load data from a client interview.
- How to add data to CaseMap as your case grows.
- Ways that CaseMap helps you analyze your case data.
- How to link issues to facts, people, events, etc.
- How data is sent to CaseMap from TextMap and Concordance.
- How to run key reports for clients and/or trial.