This four-hour class is specially designed for any member of a litigation team who is responsible for setting up CaseMap and entering case data, in addition to creating a variety of impressive reports. You'll learn how to:
- Set up a case on your network, along with associated folders for documents.
- Set up CaseMap’s spreadsheets for your particular case type.
- Add all “users” working on the case with you.
- Assess and plan for data entry prior to using CaseMap, to make the process more efficient and error free.
- Enter data into CaseMap in a variety of ways.
- Import and link to documents.
- Review and analyze data in CaseMap, linking issues to facts, research, and other data.
- Run simple and advanced searches and compile key reports.