You have been tasked with getting your firm’s collections under control and are a bit overwhelmed. Did you know that the Juris Suite Collections Module was designed to make the collections process flow smoothly? The Juris Suite Collections Module helps professionals quickly identify past due clients, track and document all communication with said clients, as well as produce communications for all past due clients simultaneously using defined filters. Participants will leave this live, instructor led, session with actionable knowledge around what the Juris Suite Collections Module can do for your firm collections process.
Why Juris Collections? (15 minutes)
• Discussion on how the Collections module will manage A/R issues
Setup (60 minutes including one 15 minute break)
• Juris Setup
• Juris Suite Admin Setup
• Juris Suite Collections Module Setup
Analysis (60 minutes)
• Accessing the Analysis Tab
• Opening Collections Details
• Generating Pending Communications
Communication (45 minutes including one 15 minute break)
• Emailing Collection Letters to the Client or Billing Timekeeper
• Printing Collection Letters
Reports (45 minutes)
• New Collection Reports
• Copying and Editing a Collection Letter Template
Juris Administrators, Accounting Managers and A/R Clerks responsible for collecting outstanding client balances
The following states currently do not approve LexisNexis live, eLearning training: New Mexico, and Ohio.
The following states require pre-approval: Delaware, Indiana ,Kansas, Mississippi, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, and Wyoming.