LexisNexis® CLE On-Demand features premium content from partners like American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education and Pozner & Dodd. Choose from a broad listing of topics suited for law firms, corporate legal departments, and government entities. Individual courses and subscriptions available.
The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. Patterson v. Pizza, S204543, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 6251 Shepardize , August 28, 2014, Filed
CORE TERMS: franchisee's, franchisor, franchise, sexual harassment, training, day-to-day, vicarious liability, franchising, customer, summary judgment ...
2. People v. Chandler, S207542, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 6252 Shepardize , August 28, 2014, Filed
CORE TERMS: threatening, objectively, reasonable person, subjective intent, true threat', specific intent, violence, burning, kill, ineffectual ...
3. People v. Gray, F065957, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIFTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 781 Shepardize , August 27, 2014, Opinion Filed, CERTIFIED FOR PARTIAL PUBLICATION** Pursuant to California Rules of Court, rules 8.1105(b) and 8.1110, only the Introduction, Procedural History, part II of the Discussion, and the Disposition are certified for publication.
CORE TERMS: sexual, antisocial, personality disorder, diagnosis, sex, mental disorder, prison, score, sexually, sex offenses ...
4. People v. Kent, G049669, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 782 Shepardize , August 27, 2014, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: probation, probation officer, arguable-but-unmeritorious', internet, legal issues, sentence, arguable, probation violation, extraction, bedroom ...
Index of actions without opinion
1. Bloxham v. Saldinger, H038040, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, SIXTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 780 Shepardize , August 27, 2014, Opinion Filed, Modification of opinion (___ Cal.App.4th ___ , ___ Cal.Rptr.3d ___), upon denial of rehearing
© 2014 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.