LexisNexis® CLE On-Demand features premium content from partners like American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education and Pozner & Dodd. Choose from a broad listing of topics suited for law firms, corporate legal departments, and government entities. Individual courses and subscriptions available.
The Shepard's Link(TM) feature has created hyperlinks to www.lexis.com
Find a LexisNexis Sales Representative ▪ Browse Legal Bookstore ▪ Search Court Records ▪ Feedback
The CA e-Advance provides a business daily e-mail service to keep you updated and to provide online links to:
Index of new California opinions:
1. Verizon California Inc. v. Board of Equalization, C074179, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, THIRD APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 928 Shepardize , October 15, 2014, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: refund, demurrer, indispensable parties, joined, assessee, necessary party, tax year, reassessment, unitary, owns property ...
2. Menefield v. Foreman, F068484, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIFTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 929 Shepardize , October 15, 2014, Opinion Filed
CORE TERMS: inmate, coordinator, duplicate, chapel, chaplain, prison officials, religious services, settlement agreement, cancel, ministerial duty ...
3. Millview County Water Dist. v. State Water Resources Control Bd., A139481, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 926 Shepardize , October 14, 2014, Opinion Filed, Modification of opinion (___ Cal.App.4th. ___ ; ___ Cal.Rptr.3d ___), upon denial of rehearing.
CORE TERMS: appropriative right, sentence, use of water, drawing, full sentence, statement of decision", riparian lands, entirety, riparian, partial
4. Palomar Grading & Paving, Inc. v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., G049907, G049910, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FOURTH APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION THREE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 927 Shepardize , October 14, 2014, Opinion Filed, CERTIFIED FOR PARTIAL PUBLICATION** Pursuant to California Rules of Court, rule 8.1110, only Part III.J. of this opinion is certified for publication.
CORE TERMS: prejudgment interest, lien claimant, mechanic's liens, "innocent", mechanic's, lien law, contractor, general contractor, rate of interest, default rate ...
Index of actions without opinion:
1. Look, S218353, SUPREME COURT OF CALIFORNIA, 2014 Cal. LEXIS 9616 Shepardize , June 18, 2014, Opinion Filed
2. Coalition v. City & County of San Francisco, A135512, COURT OF APPEAL OF CALIFORNIA, FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT, DIVISION ONE, 2014 Cal. App. LEXIS 930 Shepardize , October 15, 2014, Opinion Filed
© 2014 LexisNexis, Division of Reed Elsevier Inc. Terms and Conditions
For more information about LexisNexis products and solutions, connect with us through our corporate site.