18 Apr 2022
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Check Out the Latest Practical Guidance Enhancements and Offerings
Practical Guidance continues to expand with new content and features including the new Healthcare module and a robust tools and resources section.
New Practical Guidance Healthcare Offering
The Practical Guidance Healthcare* module brings together content in one robust offering including practice notes, checklists, annotated templates, state law surveys, State Law Comparison Tool topics, resource kits, trackers and more.
Practical Guidance Healthcare provides guidance on the critical tasks that attorneys undertake when they represent hospitals and health systems, nursing homes, healthcare professionals and medical groups, and health insurance companies, or when they work for federal and state/local healthcare agencies. Practical Guidance Healthcare covers a variety of topics including healthcare fraud, abuse issues, health information privacy transactional matters, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and more.
Top 10 list of what you can expect to find in the new Healthcare practice area:
- Healthcare Resource Kit
- State Law Comparison Tool
- Clinical Research Support Agreement Template
- Fraud & Abuse Compliance Practice Note
- HIPAA Security Rule Evaluation Checklist
- HRA Implementation Checklist
- Medicare Reimbursement Practice Note
- Informed Consent State Law Survey
- Physician Recruitment Agreement Template
- Nursing Home Administration State Law Survey
Share the View the Top 10 Healthcare Tasks/Tools Guide with your users.
The Tools and Resources Section in Practical Guidance is particularly helpful to information professionals. Click View All next to Tools & Resources.
The View All display provides 17 tools and resources. Some highlights include:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources: continue to track and get guidance across all practice areas
- Legal Developments: coverage and analysis on the latest developments by practice area
- Trackers: focused on monitoring statutes, case law and regulatory developments
- Practice Videos: short task-based videos by practice area. They are perfect for your summer and fall associates
- Resource Kits: Over 600 kits are available by topic. Each kit includes compiled practice notes, forms, clauses and checklists all in one spot
Visit the Practical Guidance Support & Training site for additional resources.
*Customers who currently subscribe to all Practical Guidance practice areas or subscribe to the Life Sciences practice area will receive access to the Healthcare module.
LexisNexis and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of RELX Inc. Other products or services may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.