26 Mar 2018
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Improve research efficiency with visual and analytical decision tools accessible within Lexis Advance
Today more than ever, competing in the legal marketplace calls for quicker, smarter decisions—in areas from legal strategy to business development. The Lexis Advance® service goes beyond authoritative resources and precision search tools. Get access to data visualization, analytics and insights from within Lexis Advance:
Lex Machina® Legal Analytics® summary charts help you monitor a law firm’s litigation trends or a judge’s case load—or uncover an attorney’s level of experience. A Lex Machina subscription is required to view in-depth and complete analytical coverage.
- Search Term Maps give you color coding in your case law search results to help you discern relevance faster.
- Legislative Outlook, a visual tool using predictive analytics and sophisticated algorithms, reports the likelihood of a bill’s passage through the legislative process.
- Reason for Shepard’s Signal™ displays the citing reference that had the strongest influence on the Shepard’s Signal analysis.
- Shepard’s Signal™ indicators are now integrated with LexisNexis® headnotes in the Lexis Advance service. You can see more details in this article.
- Lexis Answers™ cards use powerful machine-learning technology to provide a concise, authoritative answer at the top of your search results—currently covering definitions, elements, standards of review, burdens of proof, legal doctrines and statutes of limitation.
Find out more
Please share this related PDF, Integrated Features Improve Research Efficiency, with associates and others in your organization.
For more details, call 800-543-6862 or contact your LexisNexis® representative.
LexisNexis, Lexis Advance and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks and Shepard’s Signal and Lexis Answers are trademarks of RELX Inc. Lex Machina and Legal Analytics are registered trademarks of Lex Machina, Inc.