16 Nov 2023
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Introducing Lexis® Snapshot: AI Powered Alerting Service for Complaint Summaries
Lexis® Snapshot is a new AI-powered alert service developed by LexisNexis that uses the power of generative AI to synthesize critical information found in legal documents and deliver short summaries to legal professionals in real-time.
Lexis® Snapshot now provides an AI-powered alerting service for complaint summaries for Civil cases in Federal District Courts on Courtlink. Scan complaints in seconds to know at-a-glance what’s relevant:
- Save significant time reading complaints, quickly find new business development opportunities, and isolate cases of interest by using Snapshot summaries to quickly determine which cases are relevant to your practice.
- Get succinct, Snapshot summaries that communicate the nature of the case, its potential harm, and why it was filed.
- Set the alert criteria and let Snapshot do its job, complementing CourtLink’s already trusted alert features that notify as new cases are filed.
- Count on summaries being generated, packaged, and immediately delivered based on the frequency set within your CourtLink email alerts.
- Delegate with confidence, as Snapshot makes it easier to manage alerts
Visit Lexis Snapshot product page, or contact your LexisNexis representative for more information.