15 Feb 2023
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
New Canada Law360® Content in Legal News Hub on Lexis+®
19 new Sections from Law360® Canada are within Lexis+® Legal News Hub for users in the United States and United Kingdom. Users can find the headlines and summaries in the new Law360 Canada area of the "All Sections" tab.
With this addition, Legal News Hub now features 11 separate publications with over 150 coverage areas and offers awarding-winning coverage of legal news in the US, UK, and Canada, and global coverage of regulatory risk and major legal events.
Publications included on Legal News Hub:
- Law360® US (64 Sections) - **
- Law360® UK (7 Sections) - *
- Law360® Canada (19 Sections) - *
- Law360® Pulse (18 Sections) - **
- Law360® Tax Authority (3 Sections) - **
- Law360® Employment Authority (3 Sections) - *
- Law360® Insurance Authority (3 Sections) - *
- Law360® Real Estate Authority (3 Sections) - *
- MLex® (7 Sections focused on global regulatory risk) - *
- Mealey’s (40 Sections focused on Litigation) - **
- FTCWatch® (monthly publication with a single focus) - *
Practice Areas added for Canada:
- Banking, Bankruptcy, & Insolvency
- Civil Litigation
- In-House Counsel
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property
- Labour & Employment
- Natural Resources
- Other Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts, & Estates
Note, all users can see the headlines and snippets of the L360 Canada content. Reading the full text of the articles requires either an ongoing trial of Lexis+, a trial of Legal News Hub, or a standalone subscription to Law360® Canada/The Lawyer’s Daily.
* - These publications are available only on the Lexis+ Legal News Hub and the publishers’ website(s).
** - These publications are available on Lexis+ Legal News Hub, the publishers’ website(s). They may also be present in the Lexis/Lexis+ Legal News archival content set (depending on the user’s LexisNexis subscription).