7 Dec 2023
Author : InfoPro Community Manager
Transgender Issues Generate Hot-Button Legislation Across the States
Follow the evolving cultural trend that has generated at least 138 bills on issues from participation in sports to medical care involving hormones and surgeries. This article Includes a map showing 2022 legislative activity in 33 states.
- Transgender Implications for the Insurance Industry
Consider how transgender issues impact all aspects of insurance.
- Workplace Diversity, LGBTQ, and Racial and Social Justice Resource Kit
Explore content addressing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), affirmative action, employee resource groups (ERGs), major LGBTQ+ employment issues, handling employee protest activity, and corporate board implications.
- Domestic Partnership/Same-Sex Marriage/Civil Union State Law Survey
Review state laws, regulations, and case law across the nation that address evolving family relationships.
- Domestic Partner Health Benefits
Discover the complexity of the arrangements that underscore an employer’s provision of health benefits to an employee’s domestic partner where the employee and partner are not legally married.
- EPLI Coverage Implications in Gender Identity Claims
Examine the implications of gender identity issues in the workplace and evolving workplace protections for the transgender community.