Noon – 12:30 P.M.—Product Demonstration
2 – 2:30 P.M.—Product Demonstration
The Future is Now: Winning More Business and Cases with Legal Analytics
10:30 – 11:30 A.M.
Learn how you can anticipate potential litigation outcomes with quantitative insights about case timing, resolutions, damages, remedies and findings. In this panel session, you’ll hear about the challenges of providing actionable analytics and how to leverage insights to win more business for your organization.
- Karl Harris, CEO, Lex Machina
- Peter Geovanes, head of data strategy, AI and analytics, Winston & Strawn LLP
- Eric Falkenberry, partner, DLA Piper
The Next Wave: Argue Persuasively with Legal Language Analytics
1:30 – 2:30 P.M.
Tools enabling you to mine language and understand the way judges and attorneys write can increase your chances of winning in court. Join us and learn how to extract persuasive language from court opinions, challenges and motions so you can best present or argue your case.
- Nik Reed, co-founder and COO, Ravel™ Law, a LexisNexis company
- James M. Lee, co-founder and CEO, LegalMation
- Patrick DiDomenico, chief knowledge officer, Ogletree Deakins
The Next Frontier: Analytics and Enriched Firm Documents Behind the Firewall
3 – 4 P.M.
Firms on the forefront of technology are now bringing advanced capabilities inside their firewalls—applying robust search algorithms, data enrichment techniques and analytic technologies to both internal and external documents simultaneously. This discussion explores how clause and document mining helps firms produce more accurate, consistent and high-value documents in less time.
- Christian Berczely, chief technology officer, Intelligize, a LexisNexis company
- Martin Korn, director of research and knowledge services, Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP
View the full Legaltech agenda online.