Lexis® Applications & Data Hosting
Protect your firm against business interruption, gain higher levels of security and reduce risk exposure, the only personalized global legal hosting solution tailored to law firms.
In the area of data backup and protection, can your law firm rest easy? The answer is “yes” if you rely on LexisNexis, a technology provider with 35 years of legal industry experience, strong data management expertise and world-class global data centers.
World-class data centers and concierge services—protecting and managing your essential legal data and systems.
- Backup and recovery—Safeguarding of data by making multiple onsite and offsite copies of the data to be restored in the event of disaster, data corruption, hardware failure or human error
- Replication—The real-time or near-real-time moving of data to a location outside the primary storage system or to another facility to allow for quick restoration in the event of physical damage to systems and buildings
- Security—Applying best practices and security technology to the storage system to augment server and network security measures
Systems and application management—Exceptional service delivery with 100 percent satisfaction rates for management of law-firm systems and applications
- Network services—Network design and consulting, validation and testing, implementation, management and monitoring
LexisNexis® operates top-tier, high-availability data centers in Columbus, Dayton and Springfield, OH; Chicagoland; the U.S. West Coast (Scottsdale, AZ); Dublin (Ireland); and Hong Kong. These data centers serve as the primary or secondary hosting sites for law-firm data and systems and protect firms against business interruptions.
Lexis® Technology Consulting
LexisNexis has allied with leading IT consulting firms that have extensive experience across legal, health care and multi-national industries to provide a range of business and consulting services. Lexis Technology Consulting helps customers reduce costs, improve processes, control risk and increase revenue through services focusing on:
- Technology strategy
- Cost management
- Vendor management
- Organizational development
- Project management
- Business process improvement
Lexis® Network Services
LexisNexis offers a fully managed and customized network service that includes:
- Provisioning of network services and routers
- Design and consulting, incorporating advanced traffic flow design, redundancy and diversity
- Design validation and testing so that your design meets business needs and provides seamless implementation
- Implementation, including project management, installs, testing and validation
- Management and monitoring, including capacity reporting, change and fault management, and more
- WAN troubleshooting coordination, providing faster resolution by getting the right engineers engaged early
- Vendor stewardship to align performance with requirement