Find Contact Information for CEO & Top Executives
Having reliable information about key executives and board members improves your ability to build profitable relationships—whether you are in sales, marketing, purchasing or another department. LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™ allows you to:
- Download current contact information from our nearly 3.5 million unique executives, including directors. You can even pinpoint contacts based on over 300 titles and business areas.
- Generate marketing lists using layers of criteria to target all the companies that would need your services for any reason.
- Identify companies of a certain size within a certain geographical area.
- Locate individuals using biographical facts from our information on close to 170,000 executives and directors (including schools attended, degrees, association memberships, awards, YOB/age, and current and historical career and board info).
Plus, our Executives Alerts feature makes it easy for you to keep track of executive moves, as well as promotions, appointments, resignations and more.
More about Executive Alerts
LexisNexis Corporate Affiliations emails you timely executive move notifications, based on your individual settings.
- By Industry—Select from over 100 major industries.
- By Company—Be alerted about all executive moves that occur within your target companies.
- By Person—Keep track of your contacts.
- By Multiple Settings—Set up more customized Advanced Alerts by selecting multiple layers of executive search criteria including industries, executive titles and geographical areas.
Our Executive Alerts enable sales and marketing professionals track current contacts and find new ones. Executive recruiters can also leverage alerts to locate potential candidates that fit open positions.
You depend on information to make business decisions every day. Ensure your business-critical data stays up-to-date and relevant with LexisNexis Data Services powered by Corporate Affiliations.See how it works.
Hunting for key business intelligence on the open Web leads to lost time and unreliable information. LexisNexis® Corporate Affiliations™, features corporate hierarchies and profiles for nearly 2 million companies.Find out who owns whom
It’s not what you know; it’s who you know. Use the executive and board member profiles and Executive Move Alerts to identify likely prospects, open doors to new opportunities and keep track of important contacts.Executive coverage details
M&A activity is at an all-time high. How do you keep up? Our MergerTrak™ process tracks and resolves mergers, spin-offs and acquisitions from the announcement to resolution and post-merger organizational changes.More about MergerTrak
Whether you’re reviewing one company or comparing multiple companies side-by-side, our historical data can reveal trends, offer insights into a company’s stability and more.See a sample history